The Venue – A Representation of You!
Choosing a location for your wedding is the first step to your planning process – it is the foundation to which you build your event. When searching for your site it is important to pick something that reflects you: your space is a reflection of your personality. Are you looking for a rustic barn look? Or perhaps you want to get married at the beach? What is your unique style?
Some questions to ask yourself when finding your perfect space:
– Do you want to be indoors or outdoors? Or how about a blend of both?
– Are you going to dance the night away? Do you want your dance floor to be in the dining space? Or perhaps a separate ballroom?
– What type of music will you be having? Live band? Or perhaps a DJ?
– Is your venue inclusive? Will they provide the tables, chairs, linens?
The above questions are essential in finding your perfect space – never settle! Click below to check out the article “Just Engaged: Find Your Reception Venues” on WeddingWire.
- Just Engaged: Find Your Reception Venues (weddingwire.com)