WEDMERGENCY: A last minute emergency on the day of the wedding that no one could see coming, but could be solved with a little preparation. It also may be a word we just made up.
Every wedding has a ceremony, reception, and inevitable emergencies. We have all heard horror stories before of last minute things going wrong and brides are regretting they never put together a survival kit for their wedding day.
Here is a list of 5 things that would be important to pack to keep handy on your wedding day.
- SEWING KIT you never know when something will rip and you don’t want to be stuck scrambling to find a solution.
- MEDICINE because who wants to get a spur the moment headache or stomach pain? Having some Advil handy is always a good option.
- STRAWS smudged lipstick should never ruin a bride’s day!
- SUNSCREEN for weddings that are outside. You want to have a glow, but not be burnt to a crisp!
- WHITE CHALK weird right? But if there is a stain on the wedding dress you just can’t get out, mask it with white chalk. No one will know the difference!
You never want to run the risk of having a last minute wedding emergency. So make sure to prepare!